Antenatal Care During Pregnancy in Indiranagar | The Life+ Plus Hospital
Sometimes the expecting mother neglects their first-trimester care and diagnosis. First-trimester is the first three months of your pregnancy when your fetus is called an embryo that weighs approx. 05 to 1 ounce and measures 3 to 4 inches in length. These three months of pregnancy are considered as very crucial for a pregnant woman. Antenatal care is the care you receive from your healthcare experts during your pregnant.
If you are pregnant for the first time, and not aware of the future complications that arise due to understated antenatal care, then listen to this podcast session carefully. In this, you will get several significant aspects to antenatal care and the right provider to ensure the expecting mother reap the best psychological and physical benefits available.
Antenatal appointments allow your GP, and midwife to help both of you and your baby stay healthy and fit. Even if you don’t have any pregnancy-related complications, it’s essential for you to attend the appointments, so that any future risks can be identified and prevented. This is a great opportunity for you to ask any questions about your pregnancy such as what’s happening during each trimester, about the birth, physical pregnancy symptoms, and so on.
Antenatal care depends on your health and any risks you or your baby may have. Stages of pregnancy and experiencing any problems are also taken care of during antenatal appointments. Your doctor or midwife prescribes you to do the number of checks, scans, tests, and discussions like:
- When the baby is due, which trimester you are in and how important is your pregnancy for you?
- He/she will question about your past medical history if this is not first pregnancy then how any previous pregnancies were
- Making sure you are mentally fit to carrying a baby and will support you if you have depression or anxiety.
- She will organize blood tests and screening will tell you about a healthy diet and lifestyle changes during pregnancy
- Will check about any physical symptoms you may have which can create future complications
- I will ask you about your home environment, work, and other physical or mental pressure.
- Will measure your tummy, and listen to the baby’s heartbeat.
Good antenatal care includes routine screening that detects and prevents early complications like hypertension and pregnancy diabetes. Early detection refers to regular monitoring and treatment. Similarly, intake of proper vitamins, supplements, nutritional foods such as fish, eggs, vegetables, cereals and all that contain ample amount of nutrition should be taken during this time.
Pregnancy is fun and exciting. But sometimes, it is hard and exhausting. With antenatal care, you can share your stress, anxiety, feelings, emotions, and all your queries with your midwife or GP. Always remember, do care for yourself and your baby at first. Nothing is more important than you two.
We Will Fight
Let’s take the first step together and help you win back your health.
We are here every step of the way.
Have you got any Glioma related query? Call us Now!
At Life plus hospital we offer a comprehensive range of women health services. The Department is managed by highly experienced lady gynaecological doctors who offer specialized attention and compassionate care for women