What is it that you gain if you become a volunteer at Life+ ?
By volunteering at the lifeplus hospital, your benefits include:
1. As an expression of appreciation to volunteers by giving work experience letter at life hopsital.
2.Free health check-up and interpretation of results and free body checkups by our doctors to volunteers and to his family members.
1) Gynaecology. 2)Pediatrics. 3) Plastic surgery. 4) Laparoscopy surgery. 5) E.n.t surgery. 6) Dermatology. 7) General Surgery. 8) Gastroentrology. 9) Urologist. 10) Diabetologist.
Volunteering at a hospital benefits the volunteer, the patients, the families and the hospital workers. The volunteer often benefits from meeting new people, learning new skills, gaining experience and improving self-worth. Meeting new people helps improve social skills and increases the individual’s social network.
Who can take up our volunteering program?
1) Higher-Primary students. 2) Graduates. 3) Senior citizens (Retired persons). 4) House wives. 5) Job seeking aspirants. 6) Service oriented personels. 7) Nurses.
7 Reasons Why Volunteering At A Hospital Will Change Your Life
Whether you are trying to pursue a career in the medical field or you genuinely just want to volunteer to do it at a hospital will change the way you view life. Once you start volunteering at a hospital you are subject to see things that you have never seen before.
1. For those who wish to be in the medical field, volunteering at a hospital is everything.
In other words getting the opportunity to work with doctors and actually being in the same vicinity even if you aren’t doing the actual work is somewhat of the experience of a lifetime. The chance to really be with doctors and learning from them is a chance to look into a world that you hope to be in the future.
2. Putting a smile on someone’s face can make that person’s day.
It might seem like a trivial thing but putting a simple smile on a patients face definitely makes the patient HAPPY.
3. Working with the patients, even if it’s just the Child Life section, is a window into what you plan to do for the rest of your life.
You might be volunteering because you like to volunteer but the chance to help others is what makes this a window into what might be what you plan to do for the rest of your life.The idea of volunteering even if it’s just taking care of the children and sitting at their bedside is what makes volunteering great.
4. As a volunteer, you need to allow yourself to become selfless.
It is this exact act that will better your life skills in helping others as you go forth in life. You need to show others that their feelings in that moment when you are with a patient is what counts.
5. As a volunteer, you must be able to stay detached from the patient.
When it comes to volunteering you must be able to be there for the patient but never be attached to them. Although their needs to come first may happen and you might want to comfort the patient it is best to not get personal only because if something to ever happen to the patient you will not be able to take the pain and things will get complicated. The idea is to stay detached but still be able to feel enough to not make it seem to much for the patient or the family members of that patient.
6. Volunteering at a hospital gives you the opportunity to show the world that you care enough to work without getting paid.
The idea of volunteering is to be able to do it for the betterment of society. The idea is to be selfless enough to be able to help those in need while enlisting long hours because at the end of the day it’s all about the patient and making them better.
7. Volunteering at a hospital allows you be a better person.
As a volunteer, you must be able to help the patients and make their stay at the hospital more memorable. The chance to volunteer at a hospital changes everything in one’s life it gives you the opportunity to make better life choices.